Lessor Aircraft Redelivery
Both Lessor and Lessee of Airbus A320 family and Boeing 737 series aircraft benefit from the flexible and comprehensive range of services that Fokker Services has available at one single location being Woensdrecht, the Netherlands. A true one-stop-shop approach.
Offering Flexibility to Customers
We have given our business unit the name 'Redelivery Services' as it focusses on the migration of leased aircraft from one operator to the other. We make sure that your aircraft is ready for its next operator in time. This is top of mind at every employee working on your aircraft. Next to this your aircraft's despatch reliability is high on our agenda of course.
During aircraft redelivery the following products and services are all available on-site to make sure the aircraft get's all the attention it needs:
- Parking and Storage space available
- Aircraft Maintenance Inspection and Repair; Bridging Checks
- CAMO and Holdership Agreement
- Engineering Support. Our Part 21 DOA and POA approvals provides us the means to develop and certify unique repairs and modifications;
- Incorporation of ADs and other modifications
- Aircraft Configuration and LOPA services related to any desired interior change;
- Interior refurbishment incl. cabin and cockpit seats
- Component MRO back-shops to quickly recondition aircraft rotables, repairables and structure parts
- Component Exchanges
- Aircraft stripping and painting at the same location