The knowledge as the Fokker TC-Holder is used for many different Modifications. We launch over 300 new Modifications a year on different Aircraft types, such as Fokker, Bombardier Dash8 & CRJ, Airbus A320 family and Boeing 737.
This makes Fokker Services the biggest Modification Supplier in the world on a retrofit basis!
Innovative solutions for mature aircraft
Fokker Services has a DOA organization with a full scope, which enables us to manage the whole design and development process, including certification tests and flight testing.
Modifications will be certified according the EASA and FAA regulations, but can be certified according local regulations as well, like Transport Canada, CASA, etc.
The Modifications we develop are initiated by:
- Increased Reliability / Reduced Maintenance Costs such as: redesign obsolete parts, Gore Seals, SaftGlo®, Dryliner, ACARS
- Mandatory Modifications such as: Cross Feed Valves, Flight Idle Stop, Reinforced Cockpit door, Redesign Main Landing Gear
- Operational Requirements such as: TCAS 7.1, ADSB-out and CPDLC
- Customer Appeal such as: New Interiors, Refurbishment, Datalink/ SATcom, Cabin Scenting Solutions
We think designing a Modification is the beginning of the product life-cycle. Therefore it is extremely important to assist with the Installation on location together with the customer (standard for all new Modifications) and monitor the reliability of the Modification during its In Service use!
Fokker Services proudly presents the following products to you:
- ADS-B Out
- Controller-Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC)
- Localizer Performance with Vertical guidance (LPV)
- Underwater Locator Device (ULD)
- Wireless In-Flight-Entertainment IFE via WiFi
- Electronically Dimmable Window (EDW) System
- In Seat Power Supply - Charging Passenger Devices
- iPad Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
- Solid-State Recorders and Underwater Locator Beacons
- Traffic alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) - Intro of change 7.1 software
- Cabin Interior Modifications - Lightweight Acro Seats
- Cabin Interior Modifications - Upgrading and Renewal
- SaftGlo® - Emergency Floorpath Evacuation System
- Fuel Tank Access Panel Gaskets
- Lavatory modifications
- Project RETROFIT - Reduce Emissions